Dark Horse Wine x The Kia Oval
E. & J. Gallo Winery (“Dark Horse Wine”), “The Kia Oval” Cricket Tickets Draw Competition
Official Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY:
1. The Dark Horse Wine “The Kia Oval” Cricket Tickets Draw is open to all legal residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over. It is not open to employees of The Nest Media Ltd, Surrey Cricket Club, Kia Oval, E. & J. Gallo Winery (“Dark Horse Wine”), or families, agents or any other third party or person professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There is one way to enter: Using Facebook, share your favourite “unexpected win” (cricketing or otherwise) under Dark Horse Wine’s “The Kia Oval” Cricket Tickets competition post with the hashtag #DarkHorseWine. Entrants must also follow @DarkHorseWineEU on Facebook.
3. All entries must be posted between 1pm BST on Saturday 13th May 2023 and 11:59pm on Saturday 20th May 2023 (the “Entry Period”). No purchase is necessary.
4. One entry per person, any duplicate entries on a single platform will not be considered. No entries from agents or organised groups will be accepted and Dark Horse Wine reserves the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prizes which may have been won if it believes that an entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary.
5. Dark Horse Wine is not responsible for entries delayed due to technical problems, nor any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the prize draw.
6. Eligibility criteria: Any text, images or any other content (the “Content”) submitted by the participant to enter this Prize Draw must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) for the Promotion:
- The Content must be in the English language.
- The Content must not contain or display any words, images or sounds which are considered, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging to any brand or otherwise inappropriate.
- The Content must be the participant’s own original creation.
- The Content must not infringe any third-party intellectual property.
- The Content must not infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libelous about, any person.
- The Content must not display the image or likeness of any person or any information about any person unless the participant has obtained that person’s permission.
- The Content must not display any images or videos, and must not contain any background music, which are not the participant’s own original creation.
- The Content must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with the law and all regulations.
- The Content must comply with any further content guidelines provided by the Promoter or by Facebook used for entry.
7. By entering, entrant hereby grants to Dark Horse Wine the right and licence to use the Content on any of its websites, social networking websites or for use within editorial media by third party publishers for a period of one year, without compensation to the entrants. All entrants hereby waive all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Each entrant warrants that he/she is the person who created the Content submitted and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The entrant shall indemnify Dark Horse Wine and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
8. There will be 1 prize draw on the 22nd May 2023, at which point two (2) prizes of two (2) tickets to Cricket Match at the Kia Oval on May 26th 2023 (SURREY VS KENT SPITFIRES FRIDAY 26TH MAY 2023 - 6:30PM ), and one bottle of Dark Horse Wine] will be awarded. Should Facebook receive fewer entries than the number of prizes available, Dark Horse Wine shall only be liable to fulfil prizes for the entries submitted.
9. The winners will receive the two tickets and bottle of Dark Horse Wine Tickets and a voucher for one bottle of Dark Horse Wine will be available for pickup at the ticket office of the Kia Oval the day of the match. The approximate retail value of this Prize is approximately: £85. Dark Horse Wine reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the case of unavailability of any or all of the items.
10. The Prize is redeemable by the winner only. There is no cash alternative offered to the Prize awarded and the Prize cannot be transferred, refunded, exchanged or amended.
11. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Dark Horse Wine shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained by any entrants as a result of participation in the promotion or use of the Prize. Dark Horse Wine will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of obligations under these terms in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control.
12. The winner will be selected by an independent judging panel, which includes a representative from Dark Horse Wine, from entries received during the promotion period and contacted via Facebook. Entries will be judged using the following criteria; 40% creativity of proposal; 30% uniqueness compared to other entries; 30% writing style and storytelling. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if a winner does not receive the message or fails to respond to the notification message within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the Prize and there will be no re-draw.
13. The winner will be required to provide an email address and confirmation of legal drinking age. If a winner does not provide an email address, cannot establish legal drinking age or fails to respond to the message within two (2) days, he or she will forfeit the Prize and there will be no re-draw. The tickets and a voucher for one bottle of Dark Horse Wine will be available for pickup at the ticket office of the Kia Oval on the day of the match.
14. Dark Horse Wine reserves the right to use for and feature the name of the prize draw winner and the prize winner. Dark Horse Wine also reserves the right to use content on their channels and for any promotional activities or marketing communications for a period of one year, without any compensation to the winner.
15. As we are fully compliant with UK GDPR regulations, all personal data will not be used outside of this competition.
16. All decisions regarding this Prize Draw are final. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
18. Sponsor and Promoter: E. & J. Gallo Winery (“Dark Horse Wine”), Harman House, 1 George St, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ